Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A very different Thanksgiving this year...

Last year on Thanksgiving I laid on the couch for a bit watching the parade. I ate a fatty breakfast and then went and had steak with the family. I struggled to find something to wear and didn't feel comfortable at the table.

This year, it is a new life. First off I was pushing for the 30-in-30 challenge so when they opened up a Fusion Fly Rush Hour class at 5:30am on Thanksgiving morning, I didn't think twice and signed up. Um WTF who am I? Then, I ran home and cleaned up (and layered up) and headed out to meet my WLBC All Star friends for the Ward Parkway Turkey Trot...and rocked out my very first official 5K!!! Yah burned a lot of calories but more than that....I felt so good about myself when I sat down for our family steak that the meal was that much more delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment