Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shopping Spree!!!!!!!

For years I have hated shopping. I used to say it was because it was pointless and boring but let's be honest, it was because I couldn't wear anything. I have a dear friend and neighbor who always told me 'Hey, shoes and accessories always fit.' But you know what, I wanted to wear those cute clothes and boots and to walk in a store and feel like I belong. I have never felt that before.

Well, after months of hard work my happy ass headed to Chicago for the KU/Duke game and planned it so I went shopping with my mom. That is another thing. My mom loves shopping and the woman can find awesome things. It was always sort of a sore subject for the two of us to shop because I was never happy doing it. Well times they have changed. We had a blast and I shopped and shopped and shopped some more....stores whose doors were always closed to me are now open. And while this isn't a vanity thing, we had a hell of a good time reaping the benefits!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Courtney, I was your partner for a WLBC one session and I am so proud of you/ happy for you! I remember you telling me about the game in Chicago and the anticipated shopping trip. I bet you look amazing in all your new stuff. Your feature on the Fusion Fitness blog brought me here today and I couldn't leave without saying something. Hopefully I will see you in class soon!

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete