Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Feel bad for the haters and move on....

I've started to experience something new. Haters. I'm not saying people hate me, though I am sure there are a few out there that don't like me and that is life. I'm talking about haters in the sense that they can't be happy for me because they are sad with their situation. I've gotten glares and snide comments. It makes me sad, for about a second, then I move on. And really when I'm sad, I'm sad for them.

I don't understand why as women we feel the need to express jealousy of another's success in such a negative fashion. Fine, be jealous that is normal but don't turn around and try to pull that woman down. I believe it is one of the reasons women as a gender haven't risen up to our full potential. Rather than celebrating each others success, we covet it and wonder how we can get it and if we don't think we can get it for ourselves we try to take it from the one that has it.

So go ahead and hate, it isn't getting you any closer to success. And that's your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment