Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pushing to the final weigh in...

I am less than 48 hours from our final weigh in and measurements for this round. These weeks have gone so fast. I think it helped that there was vacation somewhere in the middle and that I reached a couple milestones.

As I prepare for the last weigh in of this session, I am OBSESSED with water intake. Can't get enough H2O! I am shunning every activity outside of work in favor of workouts. I really want to hit -20 for this round which would be -52 overall.

Right now every pound is just gravy because every number on the scale is a number I haven't seen in almost 20 years at least! So I just have to give it my all for another 33 hours. I can do this!!!


1 comment:

  1. Get IT!!! And remember whatever that final number down is- you should be DAMN proud of yourself. You look amazing and feel even better- and you are an inspiration to EVERYONE around you. No better feeling!

    ReplyDelete