Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's one of those off weeks...

I feel so lazy and yet so busy. I feel lazy because I am really struggling to get my workouts in. I have to forgive myself but it is eating at me. At the same time I am exhausted from all of my commitments. I think this is a good week to remind me what life will be like after bootcamp is over. I won't always have the drive of a Monday morning weigh in, but I will always have 1,000 things I have to do. It is about doing the best I can and making the most of the time that I do get into the studio or the gym or out for a run.

2 comments:

  1. What a great, realistic approach that will serve you well down the road! Good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I am ready to get to one a day workouts...it will feel good :)

      Delete