Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Do you remember my dream...

A long time ago, well 10 months ago almost to the day...I shared how I used to dream that I was running...Don't remember? Here ya go you can read it here....

This morning I got up and met my good friend A from my first two rounds of bootcamp. First let me set the stage. It is 30 degrees out. It is COLD...it is DARK at 5:30 am....so I put on two pairs of pants, two shirts, two jackets, gloves, hat and scarf. I met A at a park and we knocked out almost an hour of running. Sure I had to walk a few blocks but this was my longest run I have EVER done IN MY LIFE....while the distance wasn't long the fact that my body was moving and running I felt like I was gliding just like my dreams.

Today is gonna be a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment