Monday, May 6, 2013

My messed up hip and self diagnosis...

For a few weeks I've had a sore hip. I watched an old episode of Biggest Loser and the woman had a cracked hip. Well, hypochondriac that I am I decided I had a broken hip or torn ligaments. I was sure I had hip cancer. Everything under the sun.

Then, the other day, I was sitting at my desk and looked down. And there it was, the cause. I was sitting with one leg under me and the other leg crossed across the front of my body. The bad hip was getting tons of pressure. Well hells bells I think that could be the issue. So for a week I've made a concerted effort to not sit this way. Sometimes I catch myself and other times my best friend instant messages me at random points in the day to say 'Hey stop sitting weird!' Best friends are good like that.

Guess what?! I don't have a broken hip anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment