Thursday, May 9, 2013

Reflections on four months...

It is amazing to me that I have been doing this for four months. Four months and a few days ago I would come straight home, sit on the couch and eat a fatty meal. I ate out 4-8 times a week. I never thought about my ratios of protein to carbs. Physical activity was a non starter.

It is four months and I am a different person...4 months, 16 weeks, 112 days...that is 1/3 of a year. It has only taken me that long to turn my life around. I know it is a long battle well a lifelong one. But you know what? Starting was a battle. I think about how I was sure I would quit. I would fail. I think about how I didn't tell anyone at first what I was doing and now you can't shut me up about it.

I am ridiculously crazy over the moon in love with my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment