Sunday, April 28, 2013

Back to a routine...

This week has been really hard. The loss of someone you love can throw you in a tailspin. Was I good, I tried that is what I will say. I then spent about 40+ hours volunteering for a place I love. When I was busy I didn't think about how sad the week had been but when I got home late at night it would hit me.

Tomorrow, my routine life begins again. I go to bootcamp then work then Fusion then bed then repeat. I need that routine. My hip is still hurting but I am sure it is a strain and not bone or joint issues. It is frustrating so we will see how this week goes. I have decided not to beat myself up regardless of what the scale says tomorrow. The fact that a week ago our world was rocked and we are coming out the other side is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment