Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Move over gliders...

I have a new hatred and that is the 'Stability Ball'. You know them the things that some people use as office chairs or that they have blown up in some corner of their house and never use. Well lately I have discovered that I think I hate them more than gliders.

We do moves like squeezing them between our ankles while on our backs and raising and lowering our legs slowly. We do balancing moves on them and we hold them up and out and swing them while doing lunge after lunge. It doesn't sound that bad. But believe me it hurts an awful lot.

So now I will look for them on the 'list' of equipment at the start of every class and I will dread them for a while. But, if they are anything like the dreaded gliders I will eventually get the hang of them. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment