Monday, April 15, 2013

I look around and see myself...

Today in our 5:30 group workout we did a lot of running and then we did a circuit. First off I should say I love circuit workouts. It is short term pain and you see the end in sight. Before you know it you are moving on to the next station. It felt so good.

I was working hard and having fun demonstrating to our small group and then I looked around the circuit. I saw women struggling, I saw women trying so hard and the look on their face was the same one I had. I know that look so well. It is the 'Crap, how can I get out of this/get through this/do this/survive this?!' look.

Again, I had to hold myself back from running to every woman in the circle and hugging them to tell them that they can DEFINITELY do this. I also gave myself an internal high five because I realized that I am in better shape than I thought,.

No comments:

Post a Comment