Monday, July 1, 2013

Results are in...




Well after 6 months of working my ass off here we go...

The number everyone focuses on is pounds lost so let's get that out of the way... I'm down 53 lbs.

The other number is inches so ya that is a big ole -30 inches....

The numbers I LOVE are these...they demonstrate how far I have come with regards to my fitness. That is what I am most proud of.

  January 7, 2013 June 27, 2013
Active Heart Rate 168 128
Resting Heart Rate 86 55
Push Ups in 1 minute 9 on Knees 50 on Toes and 5 on Knees
Hold Plank 24 seconds 1 minute 30 seconds 
Mile Time 17 minutes 30 seconds 10 minutes

And how did I get here? Math. I count every single bite that I eat and every stinking calorie I burn. I plan every single move meticulously and have given up A LOT. Sacrifice is the key to this whole program. You have to give up short term pleasures for long term gain. 

So now I 'rest' (which means only workout per day not two). And, I mentally prepare to hit it again in 2 weeks. I'm already missing my bootcamp workouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment