Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I can almost be described as a runner....

So my new favorite thing is to put on my shoes and running skirt at lunch, walk across the street to that other office park and run around their man made artificial lakes. I see other people, I spend time in the sun and all of a sudden I am running. Remember how I felt back in January? You don't, well check out this post...'And just like that I was running...'

That was just sprinting across a soccer field for 30 seconds. Here I am 7 months later and I am not only choosing to sweat during the workday (resulting in yet another shower) but I am RUNNING! I am running in public! I am the person who runs past people walking. And while I am still doing a lot of Run/Walk combos ie: Run 1 min Walk 1 min ...I AM DOING IT!

I have to go back and re-read those really early posts. I am having trouble remembering that girl and even though I didn't look or feel good, I want to go back in time and hug her. I want to thank her for picking up the phone and making a call that started this whole new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment