Monday, July 15, 2013

Bootcamp 3.0...setting some goals and coming back from a backslide..

Ok, so 2 weeks off was much needed...it was also VERY dangerous. I backslid a LOT. To the tune of sloth and gluttony. Didn't work out nearly enough, didn't log food, didn't drink water...so yah I GAINED...quite a bit of weight. So now I am back, I am focused and I AM READY!!!

Since this is my 3rd round through I had to think about my goals for this round.

Goal #1: I think the last round I slacked a bit on getting all 12 workouts in so that is my first goal. To help me do that I am going to record on here the different workouts that I do.

Goal #2: I am recommitting to this blog. It helps keep me accountable and apparently (based on emails and texts I get this blog helps others).

Goal #3: RUN a full 5K. Here is the deal. I run for bootcamp. The sprints are nothing but the long distance jogging...yah that blows. So I started up with the Couch to 5K program. I'm hardly starting from the couch but I am following the program exactly.

Goal #4: Weight Loss...My easy goal is 20lbs my HUGE goal is 30lbs. Given this is a shortened session and the fact that I backslid so much I really want to hit that 30 but I have to keep my goals realistic and love my effort.


So there you go...those are my goals...and in keeping with Goal #1:

Workout 1 of 96
   Got up Monday morning and Ran/Walked the Couch to 5K at 6:00 am. Did Week 1 Day 2 of this workout and completed it successfully so I can move on to Week 1 Day 3.

Workout 2 of 96
  Went to the Monday night class at Fusion InTENse. It was my first class back in a couple weeks and OWWW...but I burned a lot and felt good.

I will maintain my workouts on this page which you can see over there in the side bar...




1 comment: