Sunday, September 29, 2013

Holy $#IT....I am FAST!!!

Friday morning's bootcamp workout was one of my favorites, in a painful ow crap sort of way. After warm ups we all met in the middle of the field and did a few exercises (mountain climbers, push ups, crunches etc...) then for four minutes we ran/jogged the perimeter of the field. It is fun where we sprint the long side then jog/walk the short side. The fun comes in when you are sprinting and you pass people. I like to pick someone and push myself to pass them. Yah, I'm rather competitive.

After the four minutes, we came back to the center did more exercises then sprint/jogged again. We did this a few times and it felt so good. At one point I was sprinting/jogging with N and turned to her and said, WOW we are two of the fastest girls! She reminded me of how not so long ago we were the slowest...man that felt good.

Oh and BTW for the second time I was able to jog the whole warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment