Monday, September 2, 2013

Taking stock in this last week...

This bootcamp hasn't gone how I wanted. I haven't lost the weight I wanted and I have struggled. I've been trying new things but I also had to give myself a check-in chat in the mirror. While I haven't seen the 'numbers' I want, I recognize that the changes of the last 8 months have taken hold. I think that is so much more important.

I get up for early workouts on my day off. I walk with confidence. I wear dresses that show my bare arms. I choose healthy foods at the grocery store and when I travel I don't resort to fast food. So these last 7 weeks and this next 1 hasn't been about the weight loss. It has been about enjoying my summer and maintaining where I need to be. It is a marathon...not a sprint!


No comments:

Post a Comment