Wednesday, September 11, 2013

So how will I spend these 2 weeks...

I made a critical error last time between bootcamps. I went a little nuts and put on lots of weight in a short amount of time. I spent the 8 weeks of the Summer Slam bootcamp working that off. So...lesson learned. I am trying so hard to maintain or perhaps lose before we start again on September 22nd. I am however giving myself a break. I am only doing one workout per day and while I am sticking to whole foods I am off counting calories. I do get on the scale every morning as a mental check in. I don't beat myself up but it does put me in the right frame of mind to get focused.

These 2 weeks are a trial run for what I will do when this is all over and I am in the maintenance phase of this new life.


No comments:

Post a Comment