Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's a community...

My family's life was affected a long time ago by tragedy. When someone you love battles Leukemia, you can feel so helpless. When that someone is a child it is even more horrible because not only can you not explain anything but you can find no rhyme or reason.

The Fusion community has been affected by a similar situation. I call it a community because it is not a gym. These are the women that are in my life on a daily basis. I see them more than my family. This is not a get thin program or a be the skinny girl quest. These women provide a wholesome and loving and supporting environment to encourage me in my hopes and my efforts. This week I got to see how this community has pulled together and contributed an unbelievable amount of money and effort to the Light the Night walk.

I am so proud to be a part of this community and know that this won't end when my bootcamp time ends. I see these as long term relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment