Sunday, September 22, 2013

Trying new things...Pure Barre...

In the spirit of trying new things, I went to a new studio the other night. One of my sorority sisters has been doing Pure Barre for a long time and so I decided...'Why not?!' First class is free right :) Kind of like a drug deal...hey little girl the first taste is free. So I sucked in another sister and the three of us went. It is such a different vibe. Some similar moves but way more chill and zen. It was a nice break from the high intensity workouts. Don't get me wrong, it hurt like hell!! Who knew such tiny repetitive movements could hurt so bad. But, the difference is that in between moves we would pause and stretch. This pausing is a foreign concept to me. One I might get used to...but I'm loyal to Fusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment