Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rain...rain...rain..CUPCAKES!!!

Saturday worked hard to keep me in bed. It was the first really cool Fall morning. I had my bedroom window open and listened to the rain as it poured down and felt the breeze come through my window and I felt peaceful. I cancelled my two morning classes and rolled over...and then the guilt came.

So, I sat up and scheduled a 10:30 class. There is a new class called 'Cardio Culture.' It is 45 minutes of hard cardio and 15 minutes of toning. And man it is SWEATY. But I went. And when I pulled up I saw it...a damn cupcake bakery opened next door to the studio out south. (Note: I never go to that studio and that's why it seemed to appear overnight). I was super pissed to see this then I took a breath and realized, I have no desire to go in there. So moving on with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment