Monday, February 11, 2013

And I'm back...

Well it wasn't a triumphant return to the soccer field, and to be honest at many points I was ready to sit down and stop. I wasn't able to do what everyone else was doing because I didn't realize how worn out my body was from being sick. But, I did it. I went back to boot camp this morning. Coughing and exhausted I wanted to lie down in the middle of the field and fall asleep. I didn't do that though. While everyone else was doing burpees and running I did my best just to keep moving. I didn't burn the calories I needed to but I did have a small victory. See, the old Courtney would have had the coughing fit all night like I did last night and used that as an excuse not to go. The new Courtney had the coughing fit, got up anyway and went. While I couldn't accomplish what everyone else was doing, I did accomplish that!

No comments:

Post a Comment