Sunday, February 3, 2013

On reaching the 4 week mark...

From day one, our wonderful group leaders S & R kept saying. The first four weeks are the really hard part, if we can get through the four weeks then we can do the next 8 weeks. It will become routine, it will become part of what we do. You know what, they were right! I'm sitting here having finished my 48th workout in four weeks. Yes, 48! To give you an idea of my week, here are some totals for this week...

Elliptical: 3 Hours 55 Minutes
Take Home Workouts: 3 Hours 10 Minutes
Bootcamp Mornings: 2 Hours
Walking: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Swimming: 35 Minutes

That is 650 Minutes of working out. Which is 10 Hours 50 Minutes. On top of that, I have burned through exercise 7,168 calories. I can't wait to see what I do in the next 4 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment