Sunday, February 17, 2013

It feels like week 1..almost...

This was an incredibly difficult week. Not only was I trying to come back from illness, but it was time to catch up to the rest of the group and add in Fusion workouts. I feel like I have come so far on most days, then I participate in a new class and I am right back at the beginning. Lost and trying desperately to keep up. And then, I wake up and my body is screaming at me with sore muscles like the first week. I'm grateful for swimming laps because it really helps. Other than the week I was sick and the first couple days, this has been the most difficult week just trying to find my footing and stride. So I'll go to bed tonight and focus on the new week. A week where I will push and try and be grateful for everything I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment