Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Listening to your body...

For the past 4.5 weeks, I've been learning to pay attention to what my body is telling me. How to differentiate between this hurts but I can push and this hurts I need to pull back. So I should have listened to it this morning when I had real trouble getting out the door to the gym. Then I had trouble getting going, I was achy and exhausted but I attributed it to the standard early morning issues. Then around noon, it started to hit me. By 1:30 I was in my car and by 2:45 I was asleep and stayed that way til 7:00. Can't figure out if this is a cold or the flu. Everything hurts but no fever and I have some crazy congestion. Worse than that, I am stressing that tomorrow might be the first day in a month I don't work out. So I will listen to my body, and go to sleep now with a prayer that I wake feeling a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment