Saturday, February 2, 2013

Making choices..

This project is all about choices. I made the choice to start this. I made the choice to commit. Every day I make a choice to put on my shoes and go to the gym. I have not skipped a single day of working out since this began, I made that choice. I choose every day what I will fuel my body with and since this began have not once exceeded my limit or cheated once. Every single thing I put in my mouth gets recorded. Today, after a miserably tough take home workout, I chose to eat lunch and walk out the door for a long walk. And when I was close to the time I needed for the day and near to my home, I chose to turn left and walk away from my house and tack on another 20 minutes. This project is way more than physical, it is almost entirely mental.   The physical will follow when I have my mind right. No one can make these choices for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment