Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Some days you don't have it...

It started with a bummer of a weigh in. 1lb lost. And I know, at least it was lost and not gained. We took measurements and I've lost a total of 11 inches from chest/waist/hips. That should make me happy but I still felt bummed. And then, the headache hit. I fought a headache all day while working on a super crappy project at work. Came home and opted against the pre-planned high protein dinner in favor of some saltines (if there had been mac n cheese in the house I would have attacked it). Two Advil PM and in bed. No evening workout and frankly no morning workout this morning. I opted to sleep in til 6:30. I needed a break and to give myself a break. I'm already mentally getting back on track but some days you need to learn to forgive yourself for not having a perfect day. Yesterday was one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment