Sunday, March 31, 2013

Contemplating my results

Well it's been 12 weeks and here are the stats:

Weight: - 32.3 lbs
Measurements: -19.5 inches
Resting Heart Rate: 84 down to 60
Active Heart Rate: 166 down to 136
Mile: Time is down 4 minutes
Push Ups (60 seconds): Was 9 on knees...now 43 with 10 on toes!

Those are the easy measurements to think about but the harder ones to measure are these:

1. My self esteem: I have had no negative thoughts about my body in ages
2. My dedication: I have always been dedicated when I set my mind to something but this has pushed this beyond my limits to new heights
3. My relationship with my body: I listen to my body and know when I need to adjust or when I am improving. I know when I am hurt and when I am just hurting. It is nice to get acquainted with myself.
4. My changing relationships: Working with these women has redefined how I view some of my relationships. It is about mutual support for hard work and not mutual permission poor decisions.
5. My joy: I have rediscovered my joy and my real smile.

Now I have a week then I start again and I am excited to see what the future holds.


No comments:

Post a Comment