Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yup I've been to McDonalds...

I used to go to McDonalds four times a week for either a breakfast sandwich, coffee or a huge diet coke. There is something about the fountain Diet Coke at McDonalds that is just so good. Since this all started, I've been to McDonalds twice. No, I did not get a coffee or a soda or anything to eat. I went there because I desperately had to pee. Growing up, road tripping to St. Louis to see family, we always stopped at McDonalds because they had such clean restrooms. So, in an emergency or pinch I look for a Mickey Ds. I walk in like I was going through the drive thru and straight to the restroom. The only reason I've been there the two times is because the amount of water I drink is through the roof. The second time I went was this week. I walked in and the smell of the place made me nauseous. I had no desire to eat a french fry, get a cheeseburger or even my favorite large Diet Coke. I think the times are changing...though I will continue to use their nice restrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment