Saturday, March 9, 2013

My new Saturday routine...

I used to sleep in. Lounge around in my pajamas until 11. Watch reruns of Gilmore Girls, Bev Niner (90210) and lay on the couch...A LOT. That was my Saturday morning. A lot has changed in 10 weeks. This morning I went to a new class. One I had signed up for before but kept cancelling cause my bed was so nice. But, today, I got up and went to that 7am class. Then after the class, swung by the grocery store for berries and bananas. I took down a banana on the way from the store to the gym where I knocked out 5.75 miles on the elliptical during a take home workout over 60 minutes. While I used to really like my Saturday routine and this one isn't the most lovable  I do LOVE how I feel after it. Oh and to see what all that translates too...check out my new watch!

1 comment:

  1. That was a good Saturday! Two back to back workouts!!!

    ReplyDelete