Friday, March 22, 2013

The group in the corner..

Today I spent 11+ hours watching basketball for the NCAA tournament with my dad. I scored tickets and we had a blast. But, to prepare for that I had to knock out 2 workouts first thing. So I did regular bootcamp at 5:30am. It included lots of sprinting and stairs...stairs...ugghhh stairs....
Then, I went to the studio and took a new class. There were seven of us all in the corner who had done bootcamp and followed with this. It was a good feeling when the instructor told the rest of the room 'When you get tired, look at this corner! These ladies are on their 2nd workout of the day!'. I've never been made a positive example of when talking about physical fitness and let me tell ya it felt good. It also felt like I had to step it up a bit. But it was good none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment