Friday, January 4, 2013

I can do anything, if it's on a calendar...

I woke up at 2am in a panic...what the HELL was I thinking? How the hell am I going to do this? There is no way I can do this and it continued like that for two hours until I said to myself...How can I not do this?

And so the obsessive planning begins. Clothing is ready (still need new shoes and socks). I have reviewed the schedules of my gym and local community center because well here is the lowdown....

I will have bootcamp Monday and Friday at 5:30 am
I will have bootcamp Wednesday at 6:40pm
I will have three additional elliptical/treadmill workouts
I will have to workout and additional 6...SIX times per week for a total of TWELVE workouts a week.
I have to plan my meals, snacks etc.
I have to shop for an prepare said meals.
Oh yah I have a job 8am-5pm and I travel for work
I volunteer for not one, not two but three charitable organizations and sit on 4 committees for those groups.

And so...I put together my calendar for the next 90 days which includes the tasks I have to get done before noon on Sunday.

As I was looking at these crazy blocks all over my calendar it came to me.

I can do ANYTHING for one hour! I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR ONE HOUR!!! And so...124 hours of working out will begin with a single hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment