Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sending some shout outs...

Lately, I have felt a lot of love. People who have repeatedly checked in, given encouragement, made me feel better when I wasn't sure how I was gonna get through this. So tonight some thank yous...

My parents who let me get cleaned up at their house in the early morning hours after boot camp and always tell me how proud they are...
My big brother who has sent the occasional just checking in texts and the good job responses to my progress...they mean a lot to me.
My Sisterchicks who send me notes of encouragement and virtual high fives..
JZ- You don't know it but I know that you are stepping it up too and that keeps me going because my competitive nature makes me want to push you even more...
SC- I wish you could do this journey with me but when you can do it I will be right there cheering you on too! Even if it starts with our early morning walks...
CSE- I keep hearing you in my head when the legs are burning saying 'Just Keep Going!'
A.B.-Who voiced the fact I have taken a long time taking care of others and so it's my turn to take care of myself...that made me feel ok about ignoring others (just for a bit)
My Boss E who has said if I need to come in late, leave early or take a long lunch anything he can do to help me succeed...I'm a really lucky girl to have such a great boss.
AP- You've been there and your random check ins with me and celebratory treats (healthy) make me smile...you know how to help me appreciate what I have accomplished and not focus on what I haven't.
And finally...A.T.! I watched you all last year and if I hadn't seen you do this I would never have thought it possible. Thanks for the emails keeping me accountable!

Just a big round of thanks to all of you! You all deserve shout outs!

No comments:

Post a Comment