Thursday, January 24, 2013

Scale in the morning, scale in the evening...

It's not about a number. I would be lying if I said the endgame wasn't a goal to try and lose weight. But, the ultimate goal is to look in the mirror and feel proud. Proud of the choices I make in the day and the work that I put into making my body better. 

That said, this morning I got onto the scale and realized that I broke through a number. But, that was this morning. Tonight after working my fanny off (50 minutes of cardio with only a 15 second pause to take a sip of water---new personal best) I decided when I got home to get on the scale. There it was the same weight loss this evening as I had this morning.

That means that I am burning all the fuel I put in my body...I'm not holding on to it...I maintained a loss all day and it didn't increase in the evening. Now, tomorrow I could wake up and the number would be up but right now I smile and pack my bag because tomorrow is Friday bootcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment